TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions set out the rules governing the purchase of products in CrazyMuzzle.com Online Store, run by Nerox sp. z o.o., seated at Nerox sp. z o.o., Wspólna 2b/206, 35-205, Rzeszów, Poland.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions.
2. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit not attributed legal personality, which is granted legal capacity and which places an Order in the Online Store under the terms specified herein.
3. Consumer - a customer which is a natural person using the Online Store for the purposes outside their trade or profession.
4. Service Provider - an entity providing sale services via the Online Store under the terms specified herein.
5. Object of the Transaction - Goods listed and described at the Online Store's website.
6. Goods - movable items presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Contract applies.
7. Additional Service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store with regard to the nature of the sold Goods.
8. Sales Contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer through the Store's website;
9. Online Store (Store) – Internet website available at https://crazymuzzle.com, through which the Customer may place an Order.
10. Order – aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Contract and specifying, in particular, Goods' type and quantity.
11.ICT System – a group of cooperating IT devices and software, providing for processing, storing, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunication networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for the given type of network.
§ 2 General Terms
1. These Terms and Conditions set out the rules governing the use of the Online Store available at
2. In order to place an Order in the Online Store, the Customer must read these Terms and Conditions and accept the provisions hereof during the Order fulfillment process.
3. CrazyMuzzle.com Online Store carries out retail and wholesale activities via the Internet.
4. All Goods offered at CrazyMuzzle.com are brand new, provided in original packaging and free from physical and legal defects.
5. In order to cooperate with the ITC system used by the Service Provider for the purpose of purchase fulfillment, the Customer should hold an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet and meeting the following minimum technical requirements:
a. updated web browser supporting necessary applications,
b. minimum screen resolution 800x600 pixels.
6. The Customer is obliged to refrain from submitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, slanderous or violating personal rights and other rights of third persons.
§ 3 Order Placement
1. All prices provided at CrazyMuzzle.com are gross prices expressed in the currency of a chosen language. Prices with free shipment include shipping costs to any place worldwide, unless a product's description provides for extra charges.
2. The Orders are accepted via the website.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year via the website.
4. The Order becomes effective once the Customer correctly completes the order form, provides contact data, including a full address to which the Goods shall be sent, a phone number and an e-mail address and once they pay for the Order via PayPal.
5. If data provided by the Customer are not complete, the Customer shall be contacted by the Seller in this regard. If such contact is impossible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
6. When placing an Order, the Customer may give consent to the storage of their personal data in the database of the Seller's Online Store for the purpose of processing thereof in connection with the Order fulfillment. Once such consent is provided, the Customer has the right to view, correct or require deletion of their data.
7. The Customer may agree to the system saving their data to facilitate the Order placement process in the future. For that purpose, the Customer should provide their login and password, necessary to access their account. The Customer's login constitutes the e-mail address provided by them. The password constitutes the sequence of characters specified by the Customer. The Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third persons.
8. Once the Order is effectively placed by the Customer, they shall receive an automatic response from the Store confirming the Order's receipt.
9. The moment of commencement of the Order fulfillment process corresponds to the moment of the Order placement.
10. If the ordered product is sold out or fulfillment of the Order is impossible, the Customer shall be notified of the fact within 24 hours following the purchase. The Service Provider shall offer to refund the Customer's money and provide them with a 10% discount on purchases including the possibility to replace the Order with a different product at a similar price. If the Customer uses a discount coupon, a difference in price shall be reimbursed.
§ 4 Costs and Date of Shipment
1. The Goods shall be sent to the address indicated in the order form. The Store shall immediately notify the Customer of an incorrectly completed order form, which makes the shipment impossible or delays it.
2. If a delivery address is different than the address assigned to the PayPal account, the Customer is obliged to verify access to the account assigned to the PayPal system by sending an e-mail.
2. The Goods shall be delivered by highly-specialized courier companies or the China Post. The Online Store does not carry out retail sales at the company's registered office.
3. The delivery is made within 14-31 days in case of orders with free shipment and 4-5 days through courier services. Information on the time of delivery is displayed by each product.
4. The Customer shall not be incurred with the cost of delivery (shipment) in case of orders with free shipment.
5. The Customer shall be incurred with the cost of delivery (shipment) for orders shipped by a courier company.
§ 5 Payments
1. Payments are made through the PayPal system.
2. We issue an e-receipt for all sold Goods.
3. Payment for the Goods ordered shall be made in advance and shall constitute a confirmation of the Order placement.
4. By making a payment using their PayPal account, the User confirms that they are the account's holder.
§ 6 Withdrawal from the Contract
1. A consumer who concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating any reasons by submitting a proper statement via an e-mail within 14 days. The above time limit is non-negotiable and shall be counted from the day the purchaser receives the shipment. To meet the above deadline, the Customer must send a statement to the Service Provider's address before its expiry.
2. The returned Goods should not bear traces of use and must be provided in original packaging.
3 The return shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
4. The purchased Goods shall be returned by the Customer to the indicated address, after prior e-mail contact with the Service Provider. The cost of returning the Goods shall be incurred by the Customer and shall not be reimbursed.
5. The Customer may replace the Goods with a different product or receive a full refund of costs.
6. If the received product is not in conformity with the contract, the Customer must notify the Service Provider thereof not later than within 3 business days following the Order's receipt.
7. The Service Provider has the full right to cancel any order in case there are mistakes in description, specification or price of a product.
§ 7 Complaint Procedure
1. Products are covered by a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
2. When lodging a complaint, the Customer, following prior e-mail contact, must provide the Service Provider with a defective product together with a confirmation of purchase and a completed complaint form.
3. Complaint will be considered by the Service Provider within 7 days following their submission. In case the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the Service Provider shall repair or replace a defective product with a new product of full value or refund the value of the purchased Goods.
4. Complaints relating to damage which occurred during shipment shall be lodged upon acceptance of Goods in presence of a courier company.
5. The Service Provider shall replace Goods damaged during shipment or refund money to the Customer within 24 hours following the receipt of the confirmation from a courier company.
1. The Service Provider acts as an administrator of databases containing personal data provided by the Store's Customer upon making a purchase.
2. Personal data are used for the purpose of performance of Sales Contracts and therefore may be provided to entities responsible for delivering purchased Goods to the Customer.
3. Information on methods and technical measures aimed at detection and correction of errors in data provided:
a. during the Order placement and before pressing the "Place the Order" button, the Customers holding an account in the Online Store may correct their data on their own by editing their account profile.
b. moreover, data may be verified and Orders may be corrected by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider to email@example.com.
c. the Customer may change their data introduced when creating an account at any time and by means of options made available to them.
4. Information on rules and methods of recording, securing and disclosing by the Service Provider to the other party the content of the concluded contract:
a. recording, securing and disclosing of the content of the concluded contract shall take place by sending an appropriate e-mail following the conclusion of the Sales Contract.
b. content of the concluded contract shall be additionally recorded and secured in the ICT system of the Service Provider and disclosed upon each request of the Customer.
5. The Customer agrees to receive advertising e-mails from the Service Provider, containing information on new products and special offers.
§ 9 Change of Terms and Conditions
1. Customers holding an account in the Store shall be informed of a change in these Terms and Conditions via e-mail.
2. If these Terms and Conditions were subject to change since last login, the Customer shall accept or not accept their provisions following such changes. In case the Customer does not accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, in particular following the changes, it shall make it impossible for them to make a purchase in the Store.
3. The Customer who does not accept the changes made to the Terms and Conditions shall be entitled to delete their account at any time.
4. Order placed by the Customer before the changes made to the Terms and Conditions become effective shall be fulfilled as per the current provisions thereof.
§ 10 Final provisions
1. Disputes arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and the Customers shall be settled by the Court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider's registered office.